Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friends and Family


Well.....while i was typing this message...i was reading Jenna's blog, and i came across one of her recent posts..and i've learned something from there ..something that struck me real hard ...i've learned the importance of Friendship!


No one on earth can say that they don't have friends.....or don't need one!! Everyone needs a friend....they help you in times of trouble and also encourage you if you are feeling sad or lonely!! I felt lonely when my brother left this year .. but God had provided me with lots of friends in school and ...of course... IN CHURCH.... but i would like to dedicate this post to a few people..The first would be my brother..thank God for brothers!!!! .... they annoy you sometimes i know... but,let us all put aside all those bad memories and remember the good ones..


GOD had provided us with brothers and sisters and we should cherish them...even if they say hurtful words , we should forgive them and ...... trust me they don't mean it , even if they do it only lasts for a while cause i believe and know that LOVE is STRONGER!!!...i have a brother and i know!! Even when i scold my brother ,deep down i will always respect and cherish him.(I think my bro is smiling now)


Second and third goes to the 2 J's,hehehe..they are Jacky and Jenna. I would like to thank them for always being patient,cause they had been fetching me to cg and prayer meetings, though my house is like so far from theirs.They are also good at encouraging people and very persistent..oh ya and also gifted!!! so i would like to say thanks for everything. Remember if you are feeling down or lonely , GBC youth will always be there for you!!!



LEt me conclude by saying thanks to the youth in GEORGETOWN BAPTIST CHURCH!!!! You guys are the best.. To the people who is reading this message and doesn't know what or who GBC youth is.. let me tell you that these people are the
best , craziest and the friendliest people on earth. WE ARE LIKE ONE BIG CRAZY FAMILY!!!


7 comments:

JennaWanJun said...

David... underline the LOVE IS STRONGER ya??? haha... my lil bro will never say that =( I CAN ASSURE YOU!!! (but if he happens to read this.. then maybe it's a good time to tell him that he can keep that in mind) =P

Sharpwave said...

Dude, God is LOVE, which mean its the strongest thing u can ever find on earth, tho many ppl still dun realise that, i'm proud to see u whom have grown so much as a young man.... lets grow deeper and deeper in Him...

JennaWanJun said...

David.. don't you just feel so0o0o0 LOVED???? :) :P

JennaWanJun said...

man.. your blog is in a different time zone, so you better change d settings .. :)

David...LH-J said...

I don't know how to change d settings....i'm blur wat.

JennaWanJun said...

i am writing this on the 6th of august, monday, at 11.11pm.. (let's see how far behind the "clock" is.)

JennaWanJun said...

wow, 15 hours behind!!! i think it's almost the same time zone as connecticut!!! heheh that's where i'll be in a few weeks!!!